ClamAV 0.98.4 is a bug fix release. The following issues are now resolved:
- Various build problems on Solaris, OpenBSD, AIX.
- Crashes of clamd on Windows and Mac OS X platforms when reloading the virus signature database.
- Infinite loop in clamdscan when clamd is not running.
- Freshclam failure on Solaris 10.
- Buffer underruns when handling multi-part MIME email attachments.
- Configuration of OpenSSL on various platforms.
- Name collisions on Ubuntu 14.04, Debian sid, and Slackware 14.1.
- Linking issues with libclamunrar
Thanks to the following individuals for testing, writing patches, and
initiating quality improvements in this release:
Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
The newest release can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.clamav.net/download/sources
Please download this release, and provide us any feedback on our mailing lists.