The download links are here:
(32 Bit Systems) - http://www.clamav.net/win32/ClamAVWindowsSetup-beta-32.exe
(64 Bit Systems) - http://www.clamav.net/win32/ClamAVWindowsSetup-beta-64.exe
Main feature overview:
- ClamAV 0.96.5 libraries for real-time scanning and offline scanning
- Customizable signatures support and signature creation UI
- Wildcard exclusions - specifically so we can exclude Thunderbird's %TEMP%\nsmail*.tmp
- Unicode bug fixes
- Bug fix for user's getting in a disconnected state
Because this is a Beta 1:
- It is strongly recommended that you test on a VM
- See https://www.clamav.net/bugzilla and
- http://forum.immunet.com/index.php?/topic/562-clamav-for-windows-beta-clamlib-integration for any additional known defects.
- The SigUI - This allows you to create your own ClamAV signatures and load them into the engine. Its both a GUI, and a command line tool. Documentation is available here: http://support.immunet.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=24
- Writing ClamAV signatures documentation is here: http://www.clamav.net/doc/latest/signatures.pdf
Please report bugs at https://wwws.clamav.net/bugzilla. Remember to attach a run of the System Diag Tool to help speed up fixing the problem. (its located in the Program Folder for ClamAV for Windows).
It drops a zip file on the desktop.
1. Binaries are still labeled 2.0
2. Scan history screen contains duplicate entries.