ClamAV 0.98.5-rc1 is now available for download. Shown below are the notes for this release:
ClamAV 0.98.5 also includes these new features:
- Support for the XDP file format and extracting, decoding, and
scanning PDF files within XDP files.
- Addition of shared library support for LLVM verions 3.1 - 3.4
for the purpose of just-in-time(JIT) compilation of ClamAV
bytecode signatures. Andreas Cadhalpun submitted the patch
implementing this support.
- Enhancements to the clambc command line utility to assist
ClamAV bytecode signature authors by providing introspection
into compiled bytecode programs.
- Resolution of many of the warning messages from ClamAV compilation.
- Bug fixes and other feature enhancements. See Changelog or
git log for details.
Thanks to the following ClamAV community members for code submissions
and bug reporting included in ClamAV 0.98.5:
Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
The RC is available for download from:
http://www.clamav.net/download.html under the "Development Releases" section.
Please download, test, and provide feedback to the team here:
The ClamAV team (http://www.clamav.net/about.html#credits)