Validate You're Affected
You can validate that you're having this particular issue by a number of ways:
- Check the hash of your daily.cvd. You are affected if the hash matches the following:
- MD5: 89dedb45609e59b0244fb5202ab6fa56
- SHA1: 9947ec90e60499ab7c3331670d5b26b4eaac76e4
- Check your freshclam log file for repeated errors that look like:
- Ignoring mirror [Mirror's IP address here] (has connected too many times with an outdated version)
- Check the version number and the functional level of the daily.cvd by using sigtool:
- sigtool --info daily.cvd will show a version number of 16681 and a functionality level of 73
How To Fix Freshclam
If you are expereincing the problem, please do the following: Stop the freshclam daemon if it's running, delete both mirrors.dat and daily.cvd, then restart the freshclam daemon. Freshclam will then download a new daily.cvd and will be up-to-date.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for using ClamAV. If you have any further issues, please send a message to the ClamAV user's list or contact us via IRC.